Welcome to Silver FX . We hope you enjoy shopping at our on-line store and come back often. All pieces are of exceptional quality at excellent prices. We have been in business in the Lower Mainland area since 2006. Owners are Mike and Penny Bond.
Silver FX carries a stunning selection of beautifully hand crafted First Nations sterling silver jewelry by BC West Coast Aboriginal artists. Many of our pieces are one of a kind. Our other unique designs are made with Baltic amber, semi-precious stones, or contemporary silver designs. All settings are 92.5 sterling silver. We also carry an extensive selection of hand-carved First Nation rings as well as a full line of rings with semi-precious stones or Baltic amber but only available at our shows.We often display our full line in the Lower Mainland and Victoria areas. To visit us in person please go to “Shows” at the top of the page or our show calendar to see where we will be displaying and hours of operation. We accept Debit, Visa, MasterCard and cash at our venues
We offer free shipping on orders above $50 before taxes. Below that the shipping fees are $10 to anywhere in Canada and $15 anywhere in the United States. All pricing is in Canadian dollars. Payment online is secured by Paypal.
Our line includes:
- BC First Nations hand-carved sterling silver jewelry by well renowned BC Native artists (each piece signed by the artist).Be sure to visit our section on the artist’s biographies and meanings of the native symbols.
- Semi-precious gemstone pieces set with sterling silver.
- Baltic Amber Jewelry hand-made in Poland set in sterling silver
- Contemporary sterling silver jewelry designs without stones
- Italian 92.5 sterling silver chains
- Unique fashion designer jewelry and sets
- Jewelry polishing cloths
- A full line of First Nation hand-carved rings and rings with semi-precious stones only available at our shows.
- We offer a more extensive selection at our shows.
Silver FX Logo has been created by Coast Salish artist, Darrell Thorne